Green Pasture Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil Liquid
Available in Unflavored, Arctic Mint, Oslo Orange, & Cinnamon Tingle
8 fl oz bottles ~ Suggested Serving Size: 2ml ~ Servings Per Container: 118
IF YOU WANT GREEN PASTURES BLUE ICE FERMENTED COD LIVER OIL CAPSULES, CLICK HERE
What Is Green Pasture Blue Ice Liquid Fermented Cod Liver Oil?
Green Pasture Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil is the industry's only all-natural raw cod liver oil supplement, fermented and extracted in the old-world style without the use of heat or chemical solvents. Each small batch of Green Pasture cod liver oil is fermented for six months before it is cleaned and bottled without fillers or alkali-refiners. Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver Oil is recommended by the Weston A. Price Foundation as the best cod liver oil available to supplement a healthy diet.
Nutritional Benefits of Cod Liver Oil
- Whole Food Source of Vitamin A (approximately 9500 iu/teaspoon): Supports good vision, a healthy functioning immune system, and helps prevent infections from viruses and bacterial sources.
- Whole Food Source of Vitamin D (approximately 1950 iu/teaspoon): Promotes the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth.
- Contains EPA: Combats inflammatory response, supports cardiovascular health, and may ease depression.
- Contains DHA: Boosts healthy vision, promotes a well-functioning nervous system, and maintains skin.
- A raw, all-natural cod liver: Made from fresh cod that is wild caught in Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands waters.
- Great for cognitive functioning and attention problems: Read how cod liver oil may be beneficial for those with ADHD
Check out our tips for taking FCLO (and getting your kids to take it!)
Great for Pets, Too!
Cats and dogs will benefit from Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver Oil in many of the same ways people benefit. A high-quality omega-3 supplement helps correct the omega-3:omega-6 imbalance caused by commercial pet food. Dr. Ian Billinghurst, holistic vet and author of The BARF Diet, recommends cod liver oil as the single most important supplement for pets. Billinghurst advises supplementing with "enough cod liver oil to supply between 20 and 40IU of vitamin A per pound of pet (dog or cat) per day." One teaspoon provides about 10,000IU of vitamin A, so a pet weighing 65lbs, for example, should get about 1/4 teaspoon of Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver Oil daily. Use weekly doses for very small animals. Find out more here.
Note About Green Pasture Liquids:
These oils are made from fermented fish and will have an odor, taste, or texture that you may find unpleasant. Each batch will have a different consistency based on a multitude of factors. A bottle purchased today may be more or less palatable than one purchased a month ago. We promise that the difference is not an indicator of quality or freshness, but merely a sign of the natural origin of the product. Green Pasture does not guarantee satisfaction based on the taste, smell, or texture of their products. As such, we are unable to accept returns on opened bottles. Thank you for your understanding!